Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Update: First Belly Picture

I've been putting this off, but I guess I'm ready to post my first belly picture! I still feel like it doesn't look like a pregnant belly as much as an "I've been pigging out on cookies" belly (which I haven't!). I feel like Norman Jr. is pushing up more than out. He/she is quickly going to run out of room in that direction, though, so it probably won't be too much longer before the belly looks more like a pregnant belly. I am 18 weeks, 4 days pregnant in this picture:


I also bought my first piece of baby clothing since becoming pregnant. I bought it at a thrift store, and it's from The Children's Place!

I figure when I find something cute and clean that's gender neutral, I'd better snap it up :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute, Becky!!! There's a baby in there! And the little jacket is sweet. It's so much easier to not go crazy buying things when you don't know the sex. Saved us tons of money so far :) Your ultrasound must be coming up soon - geez, it's going so fast!

Leah said...

I just wanna shake your belly like a bowl full of jelly! You can do the same to mine, but no baby is in there yet!