Saturday, March 26, 2011

Showing Off My Freebies

I am a member at the website BzzAgent, from which I occasionally get the opportunity to sign up to try out products and share coupons and "buzz" with people I know. This week I really struck it rich and received two packages from BzzAgent!

The first was for S.C. Johnson:


Anyone want coupons for any of these products? I think I have 5 coupons for each. :)

The other package was from L'Oreal:


No coupons included, though, with the L'Oreal products. I was a bit bummed about that. I really like the mascara, but I'm not a fan of the eye shadow. You're supposed to be able to apply all three colors with one swipe, but it didn't work at all. I had to wash it all back off and start over. Good idea in theory, I guess :)

Oh, how I love getting free products!

1 comment:

nicole said...

I am also a bzz agent!! LOVE it!! I also don't like that eye shadow. :( Way to score some awesome deals girl!