Monday, January 28, 2013

The Esther Baby

I am so overdue for an Esther post.  It seems I have more fun stories about Jude and more cute pictures of Esther, so I will definitely be adding pictures to this post!

Overall, I would say that Esther has been a great baby.  She slept through the night early, she napped really well as a newborn, and she wasn't colicky!!!  Her naps disappeared when she was 4 months old, but I think they are finally back (praise the Lord!).  She just started crawling last week, so the interactions between her and Jude are starting to get very interesting.  She also just got over her first cold, which ended in an ear infection and antibiotics.

I'm still trying to figure out how Esther's personality is going to differ from Jude's.  At 8 months, she's still mostly just a baby, but I know her individuality will be shining through really soon - and I can't wait :)

Ok, onto the pictures!

Her first time getting into a sitting position on her own in her crib (crib mattress got moved down a notch that night!):



Eight months old (and finally getting over being sick):


She just started crawling and she's already trying to pull up on things:

No comments: