Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Introduction

I am a newly married woman and have decided that this is as good a time as any to start a blog about my life with my husband. I hope to post about things going on in my life so that, at the very least, maybe my children will someday want to read about my/their life. My goal is to keep the posts fairly short so that if my currently-non-existent children do want to read it someday, it will be an easy read. I figured a wedding picture would be a good place to start, so here it is!

Ray and I were married on July 1st, 2007 at the Medina Wedding Chapel in Wisconsin.

1 comment:

MarkyMark said...

I saw that little kitten pic when you left a comment on Anna's page, and I just think it's ADORABLE! I have two cats myself, and I remember when the one was a kitten like that...