Tuesday, June 15, 2010

30 Weeks!

Only 10 weeks of pregnancy to go (give or take a couple of weeks). I can't believe I'm 75% there! Definitely feeling pretty large these days:

Sleeping is getting less comfortable, but so far I'm getting a good amount of sleep each night. My lower back is also starting to ache, mostly in the evenings. Nothing too major. Overall, I'd say that pregnancy has been very good to me. Thanks, little one!

I can definitely tell that Norman Jr. is getting bigger and stronger in there! I'm feeling stronger kicks, and I can feel body parts pushing against me. Norman Jr. also seems to not enjoy getting squished AT ALL. There have been a few nights where Ray is resting his arm across my stomach and Norman Jr. kicks Ray until he moves his arm. Lol! Stinker!

3 comments:

Becky R said...

Hi! I was wondering if you were considering cloth diapers? I bought a set (for $300) from PrimmnProper baby for my sister, who decided not to use cloth. There are 24 all in one diapers (size 1), cloth wipes, and inserts.
I am going to sell on ebay or diaper swapper, but wanted to see if you would be interested. I can send some pics. Willing to sell for $200. They are all still brand new.
You can email me if interested:
jason121097@yahoo.com

Leah Schommer said...

Beck, pedometer and all!

Becky said...

Lol! My constant companion :)