Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Nephew!

Steve and Keri had their baby... and it's a boy! He's quite the cutie and he was very alert when we went up to see him today.

First, here's a picture of Keri and I about a week ago. I told her it might be the last chance for us to finally get a picture of our pregnant bellies together!


The picture Steve sent out this morning:



Bennett with his uncle Ray:




Bennett with his aunt Becky:



So, is Bennett going to have a boy cousin or a girl cousin his same age to play with???

3 comments:

Leah said...

Boy!

ladybugblue said...

OK - I'm just laughing at how much bigger Bennett looks in your arms than in Ray's! Did he change sizes as you were handing him around?! I wonder if Norman Jr. will do the same thing...

Becky said...

Lol! He does look a lot bigger in my arms, doesn't he? Too funny!